You know how sometimes people on your friends list post about stuff going on in their lives, and all of a sudden you think, "Wait a minute? Since when are they working THERE? Since when are they dating HIM/HER? Since when....???" And then you wonder how you could have missed all that seemingly pretty standard information, but somehow you feel too ashamed to ask for clarification because it seems like info you should already know? It happens to all of us sometimes.
Please copy mine below, erase my answers, putting yours in their places, and then post the result in your journal. Please elaborate on the questions which would benefit from elaboration! One-word-answers seldom help anyone out.
1. Name: Marcy
2. Age: 28 (29 in August)
3. Location: Abingdon , VA a small town in southwest VA in the mountains. Born and raised in Sodus, NY on Lake Ontario then college in Fredonia, NY on Lake Erie then 8 months in Rochester, MI, north of Detroit, then Montgomery, AL for 2 years before coming here in 2005.
4. Occupation: Wardrobe Supervisor at Barter Theatre
5. Partner: none, but I'm looking for a male version of my friend Dori
6. Kids: none
7. Brothers/Sisters: none but my mom is one of 10 so I have many cousins I enjoy, primarily the one that's at UVa right now.
8. Pets:none but I've thought about getting a hedgehog.
9. List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
-I'm in a wedding this fall that I don't believe in. It's a pirate wedding, but I have more issues with the guy she's marrying.
-I'm trying to save to go on a cruisetour of Alaska when I'm 30. It looks like 2011 will be the year. The trip I want will cost around 3000$.
-My life is work and friends and family when I can squeeze them in.
10. What did you go to school for? I have a B.F.A. in Costume Design from SUNY Fredonia, the best state school in NY, but I'm biased.
11. Parents: Have been married for 30 years and live in Sodus, NY. Dad is senior custodian for Sodus Central School. He's been there in 3 months after his graduation in 1973. He can retire in 2 years. He also has his own business, Music Mix DJ Services. He does weddings and parties, bars. Mom is a nail technican and waxer at a L.David Salon in East Rochester, NY. She rents her own space and likes it, even though she is feeling the effects of the economy. She drives 45 mintues to work each way. I think that's crazy.